The legislation of Ukraine spells out the grounds for obtaining a temporary residence permit by foreigners and stateless persons, these include:
- temporary residence permit on the basis of employment in Ukraine (one of the most common grounds);
- temporary residence permit on the basis of family reunification with citizens of Ukraine or persons who have already received a residence permit in Ukraine;
- temporary residence permit based on education in Ukraine;
- temporary residence permit on the basis of cultural, scientific, educational activities;
- temporary residence permit based on participation in the implementation of international technical assistance projects
- temporary residence permit based on participation in public, religious organizations, etc.
Civito will help you understand all the issues related to the process of obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine in one of the following ways:
- free consultation;
- collection, execution and support when submitting all the necessary documents for obtaining a residence permit, that is, full support of the process;
- legal assistance at the stage of registration of a residence permit, at which a foreigner had difficulties.
Our attorneys and lawyers will answer all your questions.